TGPC works on special issues through Subcommittees and work groups composed of agency personnel and the general public. The various subcommittees serve to keep the committee up-to-date on current issues and on the status of ongoing projects. The subcommittees report to the committee at its regularly scheduled meetings.
At its meetings, the committee considers the findings and recommendations of the subcommittees, and after holding discussion, takes action as it finds appropriate for each issue. The public is encouraged to fully participate in the subcommittee process.
- Agricultural Chemicals Subcommittee
- Data Management Subcommittee
- Groundwater Research Subcommittee
- Legislative Report Subcommittee
- Nonpoint Source Task Force
- Public Outreach and Education Subcommittee