The Texas Groundwater Protection Committee (TGPC) strives to identify areas where new or existing groundwater programs could be enhanced, as well as improve coordination among agencies involved in groundwater activities. Its membership is made up of nine state agencies and the Texas Alliance of Groundwater Districts.
- Priority Groundwater Management Areas and Groundwater Conservation Districts, Report to the 83rd Legislature (January 2013)
- Activities and Recommendations of the Texas Groundwater Protection Committee - A Report to the 83rd Legislature (January 2013)
- Joint Groundwater Monitoring and Contamination Report - 2011 (August 2012)
- Landowner's Guide to Plugging Abandoned Water Wells (Revised March 2010)
- Groundwater Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)